Thursday, August 21, 2014

"A Friend Loves At All Times..." Proverbs 17:17a

My friend, Tanya, works for a company called It Works! They have a "Give Back Day" where one can donate a portion of their sales to an organization or a cause. I am pleased to announce that Tanya has chosen to donate to my youcaring.com fundraiser. 
Check this out:





I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!
One of my friends Deidre Melanese is fighting Breast Cancer right now! She is a amazing Godly woman who I met almost 20 years ago at the Horizon School of Evangelism. As most of you know fighting cancer is expensive and insurance does not cover everything and she is not able to work during this time which makes paying her basic necessities tough! Her blog to follow her journey is here
http://yourdailydoseofdeidre.blogspot.com/2014/08/gods-been-good-to-me.html?spref=fb
One of the things I love about IT WORKS is they are HUGE about giving back and Sept 6th is IT WORKS GIVE BACK DAY. I am wanting to donate $5 for every Body or Facial Wrap I sell between now and Sept 6th to help Deidre. Also any products purchased on my website I will donate to her my commissions! I feel so fortunate to be able to try and help raise money for her!
Wraps are $25 each and $5 of every wrap sold will go to her. You can also host a party in her honor and I will donate $5 for every wrap and you will get yours for FREE! You can look on my site for pictures of what our wraps can do they are ALL natural and it is fat loss not water loss! My website is www.kingsburyskinnywraps.com
If you would like to just donate to help the link to donate is here...
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/deidre-cancer-free-or-bust-/177421/update/206066


This is a great opportunity for you to try out a Body or Facial Wrap, support Tanya's business, and help raise funds for my medical needs. Everybody wins!!


Thank you, Tanya, for your prayers, support and generosity.

<3 Deidre

No comments:

Post a Comment