Sunday, June 22, 2014

Looking Forward to Some Cancer Treatment Action

I have had multiple appointments and tests since my last post, but we still haven't come to an actual first course of treatment. My patience have certainly been put to the test. 

The tumor board will be meeting on Monday, June 23rd. ALL of my lab results should be in, Lord willing, to help them advise me on the best decision in my course of treatment. 

I should have a new post for you in the next few days.

Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

If you'd like to make a donation to help me reach my $5,000 goal toward medical expensive, please visit my fundraising page:

<iframe src="http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser-widget.aspx?frid=177421" width="260" height="398" frameborder="0"></iframe>


With much gratitude,

Deidre

No comments:

Post a Comment